Valentine’s Day is a time to celebrate love, and what better way to do that than with a delicious cocktail? If you’re looking for a drink that’s sure to impress your special someone, look no further than the Patron Tequila and Ginger Beer cocktail with a berry foam float. This cocktail combines the bold flavour of Patron Tequila with the zesty kick of ginger beer, a splash of lime, and a fluffy layer of berry foam on top.
- 1 1/2 oz. Patron Tequila
- 4 oz. ginger beer
- 1/2 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1 oz. berry foam (see recipe below)
- Fresh berries for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the Patron Tequila and lime juice.
- Shake well to combine.
- Strain the mixture into a chilled tall cocktail glass.
- Using a spoon, or direct from the siphon carefully float the berry foam on top of the cocktail.
Berry Foam Recipe:
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (such as raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries)
- 0.5 oz Passoa
- 0.5 oz Grenadine Syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp. powdered gelatin
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients together.
- Transfer the mixture to a whipping siphon, and charge it with one N2O charger.
- Shake the siphon well, and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes until ready to use.
Overall, this cocktail is a fun and unique way to celebrate Valentine’s Day. The sweet and tangy flavour of the berry foam adds a playful touch to the classic Patron Tequila and ginger beer combo. Plus, the presentation is sure to impress your loved one. Cheers to love and good cocktails!