Brand: Manly Spirits
Product of: Australia
Manly Spirits Coastal Stone is a relatively new whisky in the market. Distilled in Sydney, Australia.
Taste: Notes of stone fruits (white peach, apricot, nectarine), golden apple Asian pears, floral (spring flowers), rich chocolate, a mild hint of vanilla and honey.
Cocktails to make with Manly Spirits Coastal Stone Whisky
Here are some of the best whisky cocktails you can make with Manly Spirits Coastal Whisky:
- Rusty Nail: a classic cocktail made with scotch and Drambuie.
- Penicillin: a modern cocktail made with scotch, honey, ginger, and lemon.
- Rob Roy: a variation of the Manhattan made with scotch instead of bourbon.
- Blood and Sand: a classic cocktail made with scotch, cherry brandy, sweet vermouth, and orange juice.
- Bobby Burns: another classic cocktail made with scotch, sweet vermouth, and Benedictine.
These are just a few examples, and many other cocktails can be made with scotch whisky as an ingredient. The key is to find the right balance of flavours that complement the smoky, peaty notes of the whisky.